Montessori School of Casper wants to take this opportunity to recognize and thank all the parents and community members who volunteered their valuable time and/or provided their personal equipment to the improvement and upkeep of our School. We are so thankful for your continued support!
· Julie & Pete Greiner for sponsoring the raffle for Oktoberfest
· Garijo Brierley and John Huff for the use of Yellowstone Garage for Oktoberfest
· Syria Bakery for a donation of a portion of their proceeds earned at Oktoberfest
· Debbie Reddy with Mountain Sunshine for selling sauerkraut at Oktoberfest and for donating a portion of her proceeds to MSC
· Mike Reed at Poplar Wine and Spirits for working withand supporting MSC during our Oktoberfest fundraiser
· John Huff for hauling and donating wood chips for playground and purchasing and donating a network attached storage system for the school
· David Schmidt for helping with the schools IT needs and installing our new network attached storage system for the school
· Jerry Hansen, Drew Ballew, Brian Mooney, & Cullen Gudreaux at NOV Tuboscope for designing, donating and installing our new bike rack.
· Tiffany & Chris Kaschmitter for donating canvases for Champagne and Chocolates
· Jenni & Jason Palm for braving the wind and taking the shade sails!
· Jenni Palm for shoveling
· Laura & Brad Buerge for picking up trash around the school and shoveling snow along side of the school
· Matt & Brooke Chynoweth for the hand crafted bowl and spoon set from the Philippines
· Roldoph Brothers for winterizing our sprinkler system
· Mark Curry for turning off outdoor water supply for the winter
· Tyler Mickelson for fixing doorbell
· Andy Petty for fixing a table and chair for our library
· Lisa Brown from our neighbor, Mercer House for holding an information meeting at MSC regarding Love and Logic
· Debbi Savini for the poinsettias
· Janna Simonsen for donating a blanket
· Alicia Crispell for taking amazing school pictures of our students